MSME – IGSM: Internet Grievance Monitoring System
The Ministry of MSME has startup the web Grievance Monitoring System to assist micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) file GST and Other related grievances online, complaints, ts, and suggestions online. The MSMEs can file online their suggestions, and complaints and seek guidance or information through the website. The IGMS could be a transparent online monitoring system where users can register and so monitor the status of their grievances and also the action taken together with the dates. just in case the general public users don’t seem to be satisfied with the action taken, they need the flexibility to register a brand new complaint about the identical case.
Why MSME – IGMS?
The MSME – IGMS has been launched to watch all the complaints and suggestions sent by people such as you. It makes the system of complaints/suggestions very transparent because it gives the date and time on which the complaint was received and also the date and time on which the complaint was resolved.
What style of complaints one can register on MSME – IGMS?
All types of grievances are usually attended to. The grievances which are resulting out of a Sub judice matter, a private and family dispute, or a case during which RTI has been filed are usually not attended to. The Ministry will not wish to inquire into the complaints about the opposite Ministries or Departments, or, which impact upon territorial integrity of the country or affect friendly relations with other countries.
How To Lodge A Grievance For Better Effect?
The lodging of a grievance or a suggestion is extremely easy. The grievances are registered online at the grievance portal. If there’s an issue within the registration of the grievances one can contact 011-23062354.
What Do I Do To Trace The Grievance?
The grievances will be tracked on the grievance portal by clicking “View status” and entering the unique identification number given at the time of lodging the grievance. When a grievance is lodged an email is additionally sent.
What If One Isn’t Satisfied With The Settlement Of Grievance?
One can register a grievance yet again.
The facility will be availed by MSME furthermore as their employees, associations, prospective entrepreneurs, individuals, and others.
The Internet Grievance Monitoring Mechanism is predicted to smoothen the implementation of GST by MSME units because the issues flagged by them using the net forum are a concern by the govt. for redressal.
So far, 16251 grievances, 12199 complaints, 792 suggestions, and 3260 guidance/ information are filed online through the portal.
In our view, regardless of the applicability MSMEs should fearlessly file their complaints. However, IGMS: Internet Grievance Monitoring System will reply to the queries which are relevant and within the jurisdiction.
How To Register A Grievance With The IGMS
- Go to the IGMS portal
- Click on “Register Grievance” in the highest left corner.
- The system will open up the Register grievance page
- Enter Basic Details
Here, select one in every one of the subsequent styles of Grievance:
- Seeking Guidance/Information
Next, specify what User type you’re. Clicking on the categories of Users box displays the 6 options to pick out from:
Select one option from the 6 styles of Users available:
- MSME Unit
- MSME Employee
- Would be an Entrepreneur
Enter Contact Details of Complainant
Enter your Contact Details (Please note all fields are mandatory)
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number (enter the ten digits only)
Then click on the “Get OTP on Mobile & Email ID” button
- The system will send you two OTPs – one to your Mobile and another to your Email ID.
- The system displays two input boxes: Enter the OTP sent to the e-mail ID and OTP to Mobile (2 different OTPs).
- Type within the two OTPs correctly and click on the “Verify Mobile” button.
The system will now display the Grievance Details form on the identical page
- Enter Grievance Details
Click on the Grievance Category box and choose the category of Grievance from the drop-down:
Type within the Grievance Description (maximum 3000 characters)
- Click on the Upload File button to upload any relevant file (pdf or jpg)
- Make sure the Declaration checkbox is checked on
- Type within the Verification Code as shown within the blue box.
- Then click on the “Submit Grievance” button
The system will display a many thanks message along with your Grievance Number
The system will send a confirmation mail to your Email ID with the Grievance Number and now the registration of Grievance is complete.
How to view the status of Grievance registered
- Click on the “View Status” option on the homepage
- The System opens the View Status page within the following URL
- To view the status of your grievance, enter the Grievance Number that was displayed within the many thanks message on the screen above. This Grievance Number is additionally sent to you in a very system-generated mail to your Email ID.
- Next, enter the Verification Code as displayed within the blue box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The system will display your contact details, registered grievance details, and therefore the Status of Action taken together with the dates.
Please note each grievance has got to be registered separately. The Login option on the highest right corner is for official purposes only. The IGMS portal helps users reach intent to the Ministry of MSME for all the problems they face and find help for it as soon as possible. There are some styles of grievances that the IGMS portal doesn’t attend to. They are:
- Any issue thanks to Subjudice matter
- The dispute within the family or the other personal dispute
- RTI filed cases